Benevolence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-members to be banned from this forum

4 posters

Go down

Ex-members to be banned from this forum Empty Ex-members to be banned from this forum

Post  bananaeatu Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:35 am

Is there any way to ban ex-members? not to be mean but to ensure we will not be flamed or spammed.
bananaeatu
bananaeatu

Back to top Go down

Ex-members to be banned from this forum Empty Re: Ex-members to be banned from this forum

Post  Calvat Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 am

Well this can't be good for me, lol.
Calvat
Calvat

Location : Behind the computer screen. Got no where else to go.

Back to top Go down

Ex-members to be banned from this forum Empty Re: Ex-members to be banned from this forum

Post  bananaeatu Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 am

huh? you left?
bananaeatu
bananaeatu

Back to top Go down

Post  Calvat Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 am

Well, yes.

And upon leaving I've come to realize how ridiculously unbalanced the game actually was. While things had a moderate balance, there was still the two superior classes to rule them over. And in the end, Blader comes out victorious as number 1, being super eva'd, fast attack, DPS, not as many potions needed for HP/SP, crits and etc.
Originally I was just leaving to wait for them to fix distance lag (Which they have STILL not fixed.); But now realizing imbalanced classes, the amount of time invested into the game (Or cash), and with the new Super Puzzles, it screws the game right over and makes Cash Hoes the strongest ones around.

The game's dead to me now. But I'll still have my nostalgia and visit the forum, I liek f0rumz.
Calvat
Calvat

Back to top Go down

Post  bananaeatu Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:13 am

ah i see, and to me bladers a strong class, but theyre not superior, pvewise theyre useful in party etc. but pvpwise some might find them a hassle but to me theyre nothing.
bananaeatu
bananaeatu

Back to top Go down

Post  Calvat Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:32 am

I'm pretty much 95% PvE, so.
I find being able to cap over 50% Evasion is enough as it is.
The max criticals being 30%, also-- It balanced the classes, but at 100+ a regular class can cap the Crits in which a Explorer should've gone over the limit. They're based on crits, they should be able to go over the max or above every other class.

OGP ruined the server, when they introduced the glasses with the +30% Crit rate for those PVP Winners too.

Its things like Super Cash Puzzles and Uber Weapons (Excluding Valk) that ruin games.
A class that can get up to half the max evasion rate.
Cash shop things = Godly (Astro pots; Mage and Templar... Rejuvinate all your HP/SP to stay alive or continue striking; It sucks the money out of you if you want to play effectively.)
Bard I find relatively useless. Honestly. It's strong, but support wise just sucks.
It buffs, or it heals.
Its buffs help a bit, but not much. Most bards will stand there just doing that song that deals damage.
They could've made a skill that regenerates HP/SP while running around or something, it saves people potions and makes more use for Bards.

Etc etc; Not gonna go on anymore about it.
=/
Calvat
Calvat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zael Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:44 am

I own most bladers in pvp as my sorcerer :\

Good thing magic evade is separate :>
Zael
Zael

Back to top Go down

Post  bananaeatu Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Calvat wrote:I'm pretty much 95% PvE, so.
I find being able to cap over 50% Evasion is enough as it is.
The max criticals being 30%, also-- It balanced the classes, but at 100+ a regular class can cap the Crits in which a Explorer should've gone over the limit. They're based on crits, they should be able to go over the max or above every other class.

OGP ruined the server, when they introduced the glasses with the +30% Crit rate for those PVP Winners too.

Its things like Super Cash Puzzles and Uber Weapons (Excluding Valk) that ruin games.
A class that can get up to half the max evasion rate.
Cash shop things = Godly (Astro pots; Mage and Templar... Rejuvinate all your HP/SP to stay alive or continue striking; It sucks the money out of you if you want to play effectively.)
Bard I find relatively useless. Honestly. It's strong, but support wise just sucks.
It buffs, or it heals.
Its buffs help a bit, but not much. Most bards will stand there just doing that song that deals damage.
They could've made a skill that regenerates HP/SP while running around or something, it saves people potions and makes more use for Bards.

Etc etc; Not gonna go on anymore about it.
=/
Hero's Glasses weren't permanent, GMs strip them of the glasses when a new winner is announced in the next event, its merely a timed handmedown. i lost mines a month ago so im using my 17 accuracy glasses again. and i dont need astro pots to keep me alive. im level 140 and i can still survive with level 90 hp pots, i dont use combos, they seem like a waste of ely to me.
bananaeatu
bananaeatu

Back to top Go down

Post  Calvat Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:42 am

Still, its an insane amount of power even if its temporary.
Calvat
Calvat

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 pm

bladers suck ass XD

i have one

it got boring @ lvl 81 >_>

they do have high dps

but they get weaker later on XD

also, they uncapped the crit rate XD

and the eva isn't % based

its just a stat

as in

over 100 eva dones't mean u always get missed

also, i can IP and account ban ppl if i want jacky

i'm just too lazy and its nice to have a comunity

i will ban random ppl who just come here to spam though

they will die @ w @
Neko
Neko
Admin

http://www.lataleguides.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down