Benevolence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I scream You scream We all scream for...... screenies?

4 posters

Go down

I scream You scream We all scream for...... screenies? Empty I scream You scream We all scream for...... screenies?

Post  Scarlet Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:06 am

Got any weird / cool / funny Latale screenies?
or Latale jokes?

post them here with a link or stuff Very Happy

here's mine:
I'm not sure if this ever happen to anyone else too...

I scream You scream We all scream for...... screenies? Laddero
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

I scream You scream We all scream for...... screenies? Empty Re: I scream You scream We all scream for...... screenies?

Post  Neko Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:16 am

it happens whenver i lag Evil or Very Mad
Neko
Neko
Admin

http://www.lataleguides.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I scream You scream We all scream for...... screenies? Empty Re: I scream You scream We all scream for...... screenies?

Post  Scarlet Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:48 am

lol it happens to me rly often XD

sometimes im not even lagging
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Calvat Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:26 am

There's a glitch so you can do that anywhere.

Go to Down Level Enchant; Place an item and hit "Execute" and your Esc key at the same time. If done correctly you should know be doing the Enchant/Hammering animation forever until you stop it.
If that's successful, tap down once. You'll then go into the ladder animation, but you can't climb anything. To get back to neutral, either jump, or hold down for a second or so.

Last edited by Calvat on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : None given.)
Calvat
Calvat

Location : Behind the computer screen. Got no where else to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:59 am

weird O_o

im gunna try that
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  aznhobbes Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:25 am

Calvat wrote:There's a glitch so you can do that anywhere.

Go to Down Level Enchant; Place an item and hit "Execute" and your Esc key at the same time. If done correctly you should know be doing the Enchant/Hammering animation forever until you stop it.
If that's successful, tap down once. You'll then go into the ladder animation, but you can't climb anything. To get back to neutral, either jump, or hold down for a second or so.

WHOA!!! IT WORKED FOR MEEE!!! :O

incredible...

aznhobbes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum